Thursday, May 5, 2011

the SHELLAC experience

update: i've had several of y'all ask where you can buy Shellac...i have mine done at QNails Spa. i don't think it is something you can apply yourself, it is quite a process. it costs about $20.
*****************************************************************************
{if you look really hard you can see i'm getting 28.6 mpg in my Hyundai Sonata! :) just thought i'd throw that in there! i love my little car!}
now on with the story!
so this is my 2nd time to try shellac...i usually have solar nails which are great because they last forever and are really thin acrylic so they look really natural, but i broke a nail today (i may have been biting my nails unconsciously) so i decided to just take them off and let my nails grow out for a while. shellac is great for this in between stage because it makes your natural nails a little stronger and hardly chips (for about 2 weeks!)
this time i tried a new color and i already like it better than the first time (first time i had a very pale pink, almost white...doesn't look great on a really pale hand.) this color is called Hollywood!! it has a little bit of a sparkle to it and looks more pink on than red. i can't wait to see how well it holds up!

1 comment:

  1. I did not know you could buy this! Where did you get it? I want some!!!

    ReplyDelete