Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'M MEETING P-DUB!

ok ok so i know i'm bordering on crazy for doing like 4 posts in one evening...but i have a good reason!!!

I WON PIONEER WOMAN'S CONTEST TO VISIT HER AND BAKERELLA AT HER RANCH IN OKLAHOMA!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my mother in law and i are going!! i am sooo sooo sooo excited! i got a personalized email from Ree herself! oh my gosh i just can't contain it! WOW!

i get to meet pioneer woman!!! 

i promise i'll get lots of pictures of us having fun at the lodge making lots of yummy treats, and maybe i'll get a picture with her dog charlie! he's a basset hound and he's precious!! oh and i have to see the mommy dog that i relate with all too well..oh and i have to meet her punks! haha..that's what she calls her kiddos!
oh my oh my oh my ... my thoughts are overflowing!

thank you God for the simple pleasures in life...

5 comments:

  1. Way to go! I'm so jealous! I entered also and just rechecked email and nope..nothing from P-Dub.

    You are going to have an awesome time..and again. Post lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. new here, came way of the bakarella...

    Congrats girl!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting! I am friends with another gal going.. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    Have fun!!

    Blessings!
    :)
    Amie
    www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw you around my blog. Hi! Also, I'm jealous with a righteous jealousy of the ranch fun... (: Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I found you thru Bakerella! You enjoy every moment! Im also in NWA , where are you at? Im in Fayetteville! HAVE A BLAST !
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! I followed pw's link from her site to yours from her bakerella contest, how exciting!!! I know you already went, but I'm off to read your account of it...
    You sound like a fun person, I also have a 4 month old, I'll follow along on your blog!

    ReplyDelete