Monday, February 23, 2009

growing, growing, growing!

noah stats

height: 25 inches (50%)
weight: 15 lbs 8.5 oz (50 %)
head cir.: 17 inches (75 %)

dr's apt went GREAT! noah is right on target for a 4 month old! super healthy and getting so big! both jamie and i were wrong with our guesses of 17 or 18 lbs, but hey, he's almost 16! i can't believe he's the same baby we brought home who only weighed 6 lbs and 13 oz! the dr. gave the green light for cereal and solids (well mushy..lol) foods! we attempted some cereal as soon as we got home and again it didn't go so well...but it's ok...we'll just keep on trying!
dr. said to start with veggies for this month and next month we can move on to fruits! :) i'll post some pics tonight after we try SWEET POTATOES!! 


2 comments:

  1. Kacee, It's not funny. I too think it is cool that Joy noticed my blog. I love blogging and hopefully will get to know more cool women. Thanks for the complement. I love being your mother in law. Kiss my little Sugar Bear for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so fun! I love going to to dr and seeing how much they've grown! He is beautiful (well, for a boy, of course :))
    Blessings,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete