Tuesday, January 27, 2009

blogspot - where have you been all my life?

ok so everyone i know has a blog...i'm not the most technically advanced person, so the xanga page i had back in my early college years was a big step for me, i tried myspace for a while, and then landed on facebook which i currently keep up with...however, i feel i've been left out of this special little community of bloggers...so now it's my turn!

i've been inspired this week by the pioneer woman...she's simply amazing!! she cooks, homeschools, takes amazing pictures, writes her own harlequin romance novel, oh and yeah she documents it all in a FANTASTIC blog! my friend shanna introduced me to her page and now i'm addicted! so much that i learned how to add a bookmark just so i could get to her page faster!! you can laugh out loud at me, i do all the time!

so here's a little bit about me...
my baby boy, noah, is 14 weeks old today, and this blog will probably be mostly about him
i am a dental hygienist..and i work for a pediatric dentist...kids, kids, and more kids...all the time!
my hubby and i have been married for 3 1/2 years...4 years in july
i love taking pictures of my boys together
my computer is about to die so i guess this post is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment