Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Santa Baby


Today, I had a baby doctor's appointment, so my dad and my Grammy watched the boys for me. I got back just in time to follow them to the mall to get the boys' Santa picture made!! It was hilarious! You would have thought it was their first year doing this! Neither one would smile, until I said that if they would hurry up and smile we would be done! That was good enough for Noah, and they snapped this pic just in time before he jumped down and ran off!! Jonah just looked disgusted with the whole thing! He wouldn't talk to Santa or move..he just sat there like this the entire time! It was a great memory for the adults and I'm sure the boys will laugh about this picture when they get older! Thanks Grammy for  doing fun stuff like this for my boys!!


We did a follow up ultrasound today, since I didn't think the one back in October was accurate...and I was right!! I am further along than they thought!! 13 weeks and 2 days!! The baby looked awesome and was seriously bouncing up and down the whole time!! The heartbeat was 161 bpm!  I'm feeling pretty great, except for still being tired A LOT - but I think that is to be expected when you have two active little boys!! When Noah saw the ultrasound picture he said, "Mommy, look! This is all the kisses we've been giving the baby!" I'm not sure what he meant, but it was really sweet! I don't go back to the doctor until the first week of January and I might get to find out the gender at that appointment!! (I think 19 weeks on the day of my apt, but they aren't usually allowed to tell the gender until 20 weeks...we shall see!!) This appointment made me feel so much better after that last ultrasound making me feel like I was crazy! I just knew I was further along than I thought...and while two weeks may not sound like much, in baby time it is!! So much is being formed and created right now, and every step of this is such a great miracle! I keep thinking of that verse, "You knit me together in my mother's womb." It's really awesome to know that God is forming this precious baby and already knows what he/she will look/be/act like. It makes you wonder how anyone could doubt our magnificent Creator!


I'm loving this little iPhone app..it's helping me keep track and has great tips for each day and week!

No comments:

Post a Comment